Finally!!! Some weight loss to report. 2.6 pounds!
Total loss since January. 23.2. Lovin it!
I am finally fitting in all of my jeans again. And Dave is constantly saying how skinny I look. Best feeling ever!
I went through my closet the other day and threw away ALL my fat clothes. I don't know why I hung on to them. It just made it easier to get fat.
On Sunday I went and ran part of the 1/2 Marathon route with Kim. She is so sweet to go with me and keep me motivated! We went about 8 miles. It helped me wrap my head around the whole thing and it seems more doable. I just have to keep telling myself that I am not trying to break any records. Just go slow and steady and I will do great. But I am still freaked out. I don't want to fail.
The company I work for is sponsoring us, and is the whole reason I signed up in the first place. Our event planner is doing some fun things and is going to be there with food and drinks to cheer us on.
Also, they made us shirts. This is the logo. You won't miss us running down the street, or laying on the street in my case :)
2 more days and counting! We have to be there at 4:30am to load the buses so they can take us to the start. I get butterflies just talking about it.
If you don't hear from me, please come look for me somewhere in Provo Canyon!
Total loss since January. 23.2. Lovin it!
I am finally fitting in all of my jeans again. And Dave is constantly saying how skinny I look. Best feeling ever!
I went through my closet the other day and threw away ALL my fat clothes. I don't know why I hung on to them. It just made it easier to get fat.
On Sunday I went and ran part of the 1/2 Marathon route with Kim. She is so sweet to go with me and keep me motivated! We went about 8 miles. It helped me wrap my head around the whole thing and it seems more doable. I just have to keep telling myself that I am not trying to break any records. Just go slow and steady and I will do great. But I am still freaked out. I don't want to fail.
The company I work for is sponsoring us, and is the whole reason I signed up in the first place. Our event planner is doing some fun things and is going to be there with food and drinks to cheer us on.
Also, they made us shirts. This is the logo. You won't miss us running down the street, or laying on the street in my case :)
2 more days and counting! We have to be there at 4:30am to load the buses so they can take us to the start. I get butterflies just talking about it.
If you don't hear from me, please come look for me somewhere in Provo Canyon!


No comments:
Post a Comment