Thursday, December 27, 2012

{New Year, New ME}

I have decided to stop posting a bunch of annoying weight loss junk on my family blog.  I want the family blog to be something that my kids can look back on and enjoy rather then listen to me complain about how fat I am!

2012 was ALMOST my year! I found a love for running and lost over 20 pounds.  Somehow life got in the way and I got off track!  It is crazy to me that I can have such great results and just throw it all away!  I gained 10 pounds back since summer and it is KILLING me!

2013 is GOING to be my year!

A few things that will help me stay on track......

* I signed up for a weight loss challenge on My Fitness Pal

* This girl has a fun challenge to get into a bikini by May 31st.  #operationredbikini  I will not be getting into a red bikini or any other bikini for that matter unless I have some major surgery!  I would like to get into a size 8 jeans and not have my muffin top hang out so that is what I am shooting for.

* I am hoping to do another half marathon in May so I need to get training for that!  My time on the first one was 2:18  I want it under 2 hours!

* We are going on a Disney cruise June 4th with everyone that I work with and I want to be comfortable going to the pool without them puking and having a horrible vision of me everytime they see me at work once we get home!

I am looking forward to getting out of this rut and starting fresh with the New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about the bikini thing. Maybe if I get one of those really high waisted ones haha

    ReplyDelete