Monday, December 31, 2012

{ A to Z about me }

This has been going around in the blog world so I thought I would join in!

 
 
A. Age: 36
I always need to do the math on this because I can never remember. 
 Age is just a number, I feel SO much younger!


B. Bed size: King
Our entire marriage we have had a queen but we just upgraded to a king. 
I feel SO far away from my hubby and we usually end up in the middle but it is nice to have some space


C. Chore you hate: Cleaning bathrooms
I HATE HATE HATE cleaning the bathrooms! 
I will put it off until I just can't stand it anymore or if we have company coming over.  :) 


D. Dogs: A pug
We have 1 dog, his name is Rio.  He is a sweet dog but I am kind of over having an animal. 
They are so much work and make messes.  When he is gone we will NOT have anymore.
 

E. Essential start to your day:  Giving my hubby a kiss goodbye and saying I love you.
If I don't do this because I am in a hurry I don't feel complete for the rest of the day
 


F. Favorite color:  Red
It always changes but I keep finding myself drawn to red latley


G. Gold or Silver: Silver
My wedding ring is gold and silver so I can do both but silver has always been my first choice


H. Height: 5' 7


I. Instruments you play:  Piano
It has been YEARS.  I wouldn't be able to sit down and bust a song out. 
 I would have to practice for a while


J. Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Pretty much a slave! Just Kidding.  I love my job.


K. Kids: 2
I have 2 boys.  McKay is 14 and Garrett is 12
They keep us young!
 


L. Live: Utah
Born and raised.  I will never leave 


M. Married:  Married
15 years and still going strong! 
 


N. Nicknames:  mimi, Ames, Aim
yeah, Amy is long, it needs to be shortened :)


O. Overnight hospital stays:  Just having babies
I am blessed to be healthy!  Knock on wood!


P. Pet peeve: Chewing with mouth open
Oh my gosh, I seriously want to punch people in the face when I can hear them eating.
DRIVES ME CRAZY


Q. Quote:
Live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you no one would believe it


R. Righty or Lefty:  Righty
But I throw with my left.  Weird


S. Siblings: 3
1 sister and 2 brothers 
 


T. Time you wake up: 6:45
My alarm is set for 6:15am but the snooze button gets hit A LOT!


U. University attended: None
I went from high school to working. 
 I have just moved up from there and my experience has gotten me to where I am now.


V. Vegetables you dislike: Celery
Is that a veggie?  It is a weird texture for me, I don't love it.


W. What makes you run late: Sleep
I am usually on time to most things but dragging my butt out of bed makes me late


X. X-rays you've had:  Foot
I broke my ankle on a trampoline when I was in Jr High School


Y. Yummy food:  Mexican
I am a sucker for Faijtas, burritos, tacos...Pretty much anything with the most fat in it!


Z. Zoo animal favorite: Monkey
I could sit for hours at the zoo and watch the monkeys. 
 They are like crazy little kids with no shame! Hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment