I have been finding a ton of blogs that are so motivating! It is an awesome group of STRONG women! There is no way to fail with so much support!
Each Wednesday I will be weighing in and linking up with these girls. It is just a fun way to stay accountable and follow others that are doing this thing we call WEIGHT LOSS!

Ouch! The truth hurt this morning! In July I was 155 pounds. 9.2 gain!?! I am SO ready to get back into a routine and to see that scale go down again!
This week will be a lot of gym time. I even packed my bag last night so I could bring it with me to work and stop at the gym on my way home.
Here is my schedule for the week.
Wednesday - Treadmill 45 minutes
Thursday - Strengh training
Friday - Some Jillian action
Saturday - 1 hour on treadmill
Sunday - Yoga
Also Erin and Alex put out this challenge so I am going to add it to my evenings right before bed


I had gained nearly ten pounds since the summer too! I managed to lose 2 pounds and plan on losing the rest over the next two months. I like your workout plan! I will have to start writing this stuff down too. I'd like to invite you to my blog for weight loss wednesdays. If you have any good tips or success stories, you're welcome to guest post too! Esther Norine Designs
ReplyDeleteYou got this girl. I started the ab challenge this morning and only got through one round. I will have to do the other sets later. I am so weak!
ReplyDeletePound the water, get back on track with cleaner eating, and you'll be back down that 9 pounds in no time! It's frustrating... I've gained 10 back too and it's so annoying! Just have to stay back on track now and get rid of it. I'm SO ready to have a skinny summer and you definitely will too!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for linking up!