Thursday, January 3, 2013

{Progress}

 Gotta love when your plans don't go how you want them to go!
 
It is cold here!  FREEZING actually.  In the negative degrees at night.  My husbands truck does not like the cold so we had to car pool to work yesterday and today.  That means no gym time and you will not find me going outside to run!
 
So last night I did some Jillian.  She kicked my ass!
I also just wore my sports bra and some shorts.  I didn't realize how much my fat jiggles!  Usually when I run I wear a tight tank top to hold in all my goodness.  It made me depressed.
 
So I decided to do a side by side.  I see everyone else doing one and I just never thought I had changed enough to do one.  I was dead wrong! 
25 pound loss. 
Wow, my 181 self on our trip to Italy.  I was HUGE! 
25 pounds in a year isn't the best progress but it is progress. 
Slow and steady wins the race, right?
It is about a lifestyle change not rapid weight loss that will just quickly come back.
 
 One of my resolutions this year is to track everything that I put in my pie hole!
If you are on My Fitness Pal add me!  happy2bamy

2 comments:

  1. 25 lbs is totally something - look at the difference!

    I'd totally add you on MFP, but then you'd see how terrible I do at tracking :(

    ReplyDelete