Monday, January 7, 2013

{Weekend Recap}


Is spring here yet?  I am so over this cold weather! 
I miss my evening runs with the girls :(
 
I found this link up today so I thought I would play along.
TheJavaMama
 
I have been getting on the scale every morning and it is looking good.  
It is amazing what a little focus can do.
 Watch what I put in my mouth and exercise. It's not rocket science!
 
A year ago I weighed in at 181
I got down to 155 in July
 
Then summer came, and holidays and vacations.
 
Today I weighed in at 163.2 
Not happy with that gain but I will own up to it!
 
I honestly can't say what my goal is.  Maybe 130?  We will just see how it goes.  I don't even remember being 130 so i'm not sure if that is a good weight for me.  All I know it that I want to be comfortable in a swim suit by June when we go on our Disney Cruise.
 
 We were pretty lazy all weekend and at 5:00pm I finally decided to get off my butt!  I went to the gym for the first time in a couple of weeks and it felt SO good!  Oh, and the gym is EMPTY on Saturday nights!  It is nice for old people like me that have boring lives! lol
 
I did some interval training and had to stop a few times.  I don't think I was hydrated very well because I got really hot and almost fainted.
 
On Sunday it was time for the season priemiere of the biggest loser!  I love this show and Jillian is back after taking a few seasons off.  They are focusing on child obesity which is amazing.
 
 
On the My Fitness Pal website they started a biggest loser challenge that I signed up for and actually became a coach of.  It has been fun getting to know everyone on the team.  I think we are going to do really well!
 
I challenged everyone to do something active during the commercials.  Most of my time was spent doing laundry but I was able to get in a few wall sits and planks.
 
 
 
Last night I did some side by side pictures of myself with just a bra and underware.  NOT happy!  I don't think I dare post them right now.  It ain't pretty!  Which even gives me more motivation!
 
Tonight I am headed to the gym again and hoping to watch The Biggest Loser while I run on that dang treadmill.  Such a love/hate relationship with that machine!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the Java Mama's biggest loser challenge to say good luck and keep up the great work! We can do this! :)

    ReplyDelete