2nd week of weigh in and I am somewhat happy with my results.
I lost, but......
I lost, but......
I was down more!
like dropping a pound every day last week! I was SO happy!
Then it started creeping up on me. I wasn't eating badly but I wasn't running.
I.NEED.TO.RUN!
I am in 3 biggest loser challenges! One with My Fitness Pal, another with the Mama Laughlin group, and the last one with a group of friends. so now it is time to get serious!
Last week was 164.2
Today is
Last week was 164.2
Today is
1 pound loss.
I will take it! A pound a week isn't bad at all! Slow and steady!
I am so excited to watch the Biggest Loser Challenge this season. It has already been dramatic and I have actually teared up quite a few times!
With the challenge I am doing with My Fitness Pal, it is following the show. Each week we have a challenge. This week we have 2.
One is to go here and figure out your age.
It says I am 35.5
I am 36
Not bad but I would like it to say I am YOUNGER!
Gotta change some eating habits
I am not good at getting my fruits and veggies in.
The other challenge is to get MOVING!
Don't try and find the closest parking spot at the store or work,
take the stairs,
go for a walk at lunch,
do something active during commercials when watching TV etc...
But not only do you need to get moving, you need to push yourself a little bit.
Focus on speed, agility, strength and endurance.
A great example of how you can add these 4 things to your day.
sprinting up your stairs (agility and speed),
doing a couple pushups (strength),
and walking back down and repeating it 5 times (endurance)
Do this every single day this week.
It doesn't have to be for an hour and it doesn't have to kill you,
you just have to get out there and DO IT!
NO EXCUSES!
Yesterday my boss sent me to the store down the street.
I jogged instead of walked! EASY!
This morning I did some jumping jacks and sit ups to get my blood moving.
I'm not able to go to the gym tonight so I plan on doing a few other things before bed tonight.
Thanks to everyone that has commented!
I will try and get to everyone today who joined the link up with Erin and Alex.
It is really motivating knowing that we have so many amazing ladies behind us cheering us on!
I am ready to make this week a good one!

You got this. You CAN do it!!!!!!!!!! :)
ReplyDelete1 lb down is still a loss! I am REALLY interested in the MFP challenges...I didn't realize you could join challenges on there. I am doing a challenge for MFP on my blog so we can do a linkup but I had no idea you could do them on there!
ReplyDeletekeep working hard!
www.RaisingSteppeSisters.blogspot.com
Good for you girl! Keep up the good work and you will be feeling great by summer!!
ReplyDelete