Wednesday, January 16, 2013

{Wednesday Weigh In}

button
 
Welcome to the maintain train!!  Yep that's me!
No loss
but no gain either
 
I could cry and whine but I am going to look at the bright side.
 
Working out twice a week and eating somewhat healthy? 
Oh and did I mention one day I had cheese cake and diet coke?
That is an AMAZING life right there! 
How can you complain about that? 
 
Now if I was just at the maintain weight lol 
 I will get there! 
 
One day at a time!
 
My cute friends Kim and Layne signed up for a gym membership!
I am SO excited to have some workout buddies!
 
I ran 2 miles and then we tried out one of the spin classes. 
If I knew how to make a GIF I would make one from the lady that said,
"I ain't got time for that"!
 
It wasn't for me. 
 
I have NO coordination to
stand up,
 use weights with one hand
 and peddle all at the same time!? 
 
And in the dark?!?  Why did she turn the lights off?
 
I would have rather gotten more mileage on my legs running but oh well
You live
You learn
 
Happy hump day!  Cheers to a better week!

5 comments:

  1. No loss is better than a gain. I love doing spin class, but haven't had to do anything with weights in it. That does sound strange. Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those spinning classes can be crazy hard! I haven't done one in ages cuz it's just not all that fun. I like Zumba more and tolerate running so I can run races. Esther Norine Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can say I've tried spin class multiple times, at multiple gyms... I hate them all. They always leave bruises where bruises should not be. o_O I do enjoy some of the other classes at my gym, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried a spinning class... but boy do they look intense! and way to go with maintaining! that's always better than gaining. good luck this week!

    xoxo, Amy @ Interpret As You May

    {PS - I'm giving away a fitness notebook & would love for you to win!}

    ReplyDelete