Wednesday, January 23, 2013

{Wednesday Weigh in}

button
 
Much happier today!
 
1.6 loss from last week. 
Just goes to show what a little work will do!
 
I have been going to the gym a lot. 
It is so much easier going with friends!
 
We tried out Zumba. 
I love to dance so I thought I would like it.
but I didn't
 I think it was the instructor. 
It felt like a lot of 1980's Jane Fonda moves.
 
Last night we did Yoga.  It was really nice and relaxing.
I don't have the best balance though
and I discovered that I can't kneel down on my knees!
How old am I? 95?
Geez!
 
I think I am starting to get into a routine!
Only 26.6 more pounds to go!

5 comments:

  1. You are doing great. I am going to try Zumba tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, girl. You are already smaller than many of us, so we are proud of you and will be looking to you for some insipiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great! I've found I'm also unable to kneel on knees. Glad to know I'm not the only one! ;) I like Yoga but my favorite class at my gym combines Tai Chi, Yoga, and Pilates. It's such a great, relaxing class and I'm always ridiculously sore the following day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work on the loss and getting to the gym! Zumba is fun but I am soo not coordinated enough for it - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I nominated you for a Liebster Award - here are the details:

    http://committingtofit.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete