Wednesday, January 30, 2013

{Wednesday Weigh In}

button
 
Another week of Wednesday Weigh In
 
 I am sure having the flu on Monday had something to do with this loss
But I will take it
I just hope I can maintain it!
 
This brings a total loss for January 3.8 pounds.
Not what I had hoped
but I just need to take it 1 day at a time
I'm losing and that is all that matters
 
Flu = not working out.
I am still really weak.
 
I hate not working out! 
 
I hope by tomorrow I can hit the gym hard again!
I need a good sweat!
 
Until then I guess I will just sit here and enjoy looking at this
This makes me want to curl up in my blanket
and eat like I am going into hibernation! 

7 comments:

  1. I would kill to be 160 right now biznatch! LOL Thanks for the sweet comments!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just got a huge snow storm last night too! Hence me laying in bed as I type this comment lol great job on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your loss!!! Look at all that snow! Looks fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I say the same thing every time but we have the same scale! But yours has a waaaay better number :) Stay warm in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing great! What is about snow and cold that makes you want to eat everything in sight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Working out after being sick is the worst ever. I'm pretty sure it feels worse than just not working out at all. You got this though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feel better girl, this crud going around is no fun! If you can stay on track during the disaster of being sick, I'd call that a success! Hope this week you get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete