Wednesday, February 13, 2013

{Wednesday Weigh In}

 I have almost recovered from last weeks big gain.
 
Guess what worked for me?
Going to the gym and kicking my own ass!
 
I have said this many times and I am going to say it again
it isn't rocket science people!
Stop trying to sell me on all of these quick fixes!
Get off your couch and get your heart rate up!
 
 
 
Monday was Spin
I am actually learning to like it!
 
Tuesday was body pump
KILL.ME.NOW!
That class worked muscles I didn't know I had
 
Wednesday was run 2 miles and Spin
Spin a day after body pump?
not the best idea.  I was DYING!
 
We have a 8 mile run planned for Saturday.
OUTSIDE!
 
It is going to be a heat wave
40 degrees!
And I am SO excited!
 
If I have to run on a treadmill one more time...well....
It ain't going to be pretty!
 
 

2 comments: