I dread Wednesday Weigh-In!
I gained

I do SOOOO good during the week and then BAM!
Weekends kick my ass!
I eat and eat and eat and eat!
Then the next week I try and lose what I gained over the weekend
What a waste of time!
Nobody got time fo that!
I refuse to do that again.
This weekend I am going to have self control!
On a happier note
The weather was beautiful on Saturday
and we got to run outside!
IT FELT SO GOOD!
8 miles
And I loved every minute of it!
Well until I had to run in the bushes to pee
I have no control over my bladder
I gotta get that taken care of
I feel like I am starting to form some good exercise habits
I feel weird and even have anxiety if I don't get some cardio in everyday
I have started to do weights
my hubby even commented on my developing guns last night!
Now if I could just control my eating!

aint nooobody got time fo' dat aha. i always love references to that video.
ReplyDeletei cannot freakin' wait to be able to run outside. its never over freezing here but i head back to my bfs in california next wkd so i'll be running outside without icicles hanging off my nose in no time!
better luck this wk. lets kick the wkds ass. they are such a hassle!
I gained too! But we will kick its ass this week!!
ReplyDeleteSTORY OF MY FRAGGN' LIFE! Between the booze and the food I just can't control it! LOL
ReplyDeleteStoping by from the link up. Girl you got this kick the 160s ass next week!! You got this!! :) and I will kick the 230s!!
ReplyDelete