I lost but not as much as I wanted
I was down even more until I decided to go all crazy a few weekends ago!
It is amazing that cheating for 2 days can take 2 weeks or more to recover from.
Also, I think shark week is approaching
junk food and candy is jumping in my mouth!
I have no control.
And I had a sip of diet coke on Saturday that turned into having it the last 3 days
IT TASTES SO GOOD!
But I have still managed to work out which is why I haven't gained 10 pounds
These two are my AMAZING friends that keep me going!
We hit the gym Friday night because we have no life
We had the weight section all to ourselves
except for a couple D bags that I'm pretty sure were getting ready to hit the town
they couldn't get enough of themselves in the mirror.
I'm sure a few "lucky" ladies were sexually harassed that night! lol
Here is to a new week! The weather is suppose to be BEAUTIFUL this weekend!
I am going to bust out a couple long runs!


Girl you lost. That's awesome!! You got this.
ReplyDeleteAhhh, enjoy your outdoor runs this weekend and think of those of us who are still stuck inside... I'd give anything to be outside running right about now!
ReplyDeleteNew follower here - found you on MLFC & love the blog. Congrats on all your progress! :)
ReplyDeleterunninglikeamother.com