Seriously!?!
2.4 gain from last week?
If you need motivation today
this blog is not the place to be.
Actually, this is a good lesson
I can teach you what NOT to do!
I don't know what my freaking problem is!
I go to the gym and kill myself in spin class
I go run 8 miles on Saturday with this amazing girl
And then I eat like it is the end of the world!
I can't stop putting junk in my freaking mouth!
Wouldn't you think a cruise in June would motivate me??
I really need someone to punch me in the face.
Maybe I should punch my own face! lol
I am so mad at myself!
This weekend isn't going to be any better.
Vegas/Nascar = lots of food and drinks
BUT
I am taking my running stuff and hitting the Vegas strip pavement!
That should be interesting!
Here's hoping for a better week and getting out of this FUNK!
I hope everyone else is doing better than me!

You go rock that strip girl. And you look fab. It'll happen. =)
ReplyDeleteYou are not the only one struggling, by any means! I am using this week to get back to the basics so I can get totally back on track. Have fun in Vegas... hopefully running on the Vegas strip helps clear your mind a bit and gets you out of your funk! Stop being so hard on yourself... baby steps, we'll get there, I promise!
ReplyDeleteI don't know if it will make you feel any better, but I struggled big time this week too. Everyone struggles, just hang in there. It's got to get better!
ReplyDeleteLacey @ CHARM + Sass
We all have times where we're struggling...and we move past them! Enjoy yourself in Vegas, don't go too crazy with food, and run that strip :)
ReplyDeletePlease come back with lots of stories about running on the Vegas Strip, haha. Don't be mad at yourself -- at least you know what you did wrong. You live & you learn! Have a great time in Vegas! :)
ReplyDeleteEmily
runninglikeamother.com
I think the struggles are what make us stronger! Good luck running the strip!
ReplyDeleteStoping being so hard on yourself. You got this. :) you can do this. What doesn't kill us makes stronger!! :)
ReplyDelete