This number is very surprising to me!
I am happy with it.
Maybe because I did this last night.
The weather is finally beautiful
and it felt amazing!
I am a much happier runner on a trail than on the road
Even if I am the slowest runner on the face of the earth
4.4 miles in 50 minutes?
I just need to come to terms with the fact that I am not a fast runner
BUT
I still love to run. That is all that matters!
Another reason I am very surprised with that number is because....
I did a lot of this over the weekend
and this (yes that is me on the far right)
and this
We had SO much fun in Vegas!
The band playing on Freemont Street was
AMAZEBALLS!
And this girl likes to DANCE!
A LOT
At least I didn't look like this!
So needless to say there was no running on the strip like I had promised before
But I am pretty sure I walked and danced every last calorie I put in my mouth
And I was able to spend some amazing time with the love of my life








What gorgeous pics! And then hilarious ones haha!
ReplyDeleteNew follower- I'm katie@thecarbmonster
I'm jealous of your gorgeous weather & outside runs! Great job this week!
ReplyDelete-- Emily @ runninglikeamother.com
It looks like you had fun anyway, run or no run :) Good job!
ReplyDeleteLacey @ CHARM + Sass
Great job on 161!! You are almost there!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a lot of fun. I love the photos.
ReplyDelete