Wednesday, September 25, 2013

{Wednesday Weigh In}

My weekend didn't go as planned.  We went out of town and our car broke down!

That put a little stress on me so I ate, and I ate, and I ate.

And I didn't get in 9 miles like I wanted to

BUT

When I weighed today, I was exactly the same as last week.

I call that a win!

September 2nd - 171.4
September 11th - 169.2
September 18th - 166
September 25th - 166

I bought new shoes!  They are super cute!

I was worried because I bought a different brand and they didn't have as much cushion as I am use to.
 
But I went for a run last night and they worked great!
 
Thursday, September 19
5.41 miles || Average pace 12:19 || Time 1:06.43
Ran in my old shoes.  Gave me blisters on my heels.  UGH!
 
no run
 
no run
 
no run
 
Wednesday, September 24
4.01 miles || Average pace 11:18 || Time 45.22
Tried my new shoes and loved them!
My chest was on fire though.  Not sure why
Maybe because my legs felt good so I was pushing myself harder?
 
Hopefully this week will be better.  Still stressed about the car but at least I am home and in a routine again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment