Wednesday, September 18, 2013

{Wednesday Weigh In}

Another fantastic week on this crazy ride!

I lost 3.2 pounds this week!  Total of  5.4 this month.
September 2nd - 171.4
September 11th - 169.2
September 18th - 166

My body loves running.  My metabolism is working overtime.  I am feeling so much better physically and I am starting to feel comfortable in my clothes again.  Some of them were getting a little tight.

Running schedule has been good.  I need new shoes!  Hopefully I will find some this weekend.  My legs are SORE.  I forget to stretch so I need to get better at that.

Wednesday, September 11
3.86 miles || Average pace 11:13 || Time 43.21
I'm still waiting for my dang endurance to kick in.  I am huffing and puffing!
 
Thursday, September 12
3.01 miles || Average pace 10:50 || Time 32.36
Don't talk and run lol  Felt pretty good.  Legs still sore though
 
Saturday, September 14
8.00 miles || Average pace 12:35 || Time 1:40:43
Not a good start to a run when your GPS says you are running a 5 minute mile.
had to start it over which screwed up my time
And I was hurting....A LOT
Did I mention I need new shoes?
 
Monday, September 16
Spin Class  Enjoying a little variety in our cardio days
 
Tuesday, September 17
2.00 miles || Average pace 10.41 || Time 21.25
Put my old shoes on.  I felt better.
Hate running around our neighborhood.  Wish we had better trails without having to drive to them
 
SLOW DOWN!  Took a couple rest days.  My legs have been on fire.
Stretched a lot.  Feeling much better
 
 
Headed out of town this weekend for a little R&R with the husband.  Hopefully I will be good and not ruin all this hard work I have put in.  Packed my running clothes.  I need to get in 9 miles sometime and where we are going is a beautiful location for a long run.  We will see if I can fit it in.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment