I have done really well this week keeping track of my eating.
Running is a different story.
You would think that it would just come back to you like riding a bike.
It doesn't
My legs want to fall OFF! I can't breathe and I am slower than mud!
BUT
I'm still pushing myself and determined to get back to where I was.
I have been feeling pretty down about my runs but writing it all out just proves to me that it is getting better and it will continue to get better!
My weight this morning was 169.2
That is 2.2 pounds lost from last week.
It feels like I have fought through these numbers before.....oh that's right because I have!
Note to self
DON'T EVER GET LAZY AGAIN!
Running is a different story.
You would think that it would just come back to you like riding a bike.
It doesn't
My legs want to fall OFF! I can't breathe and I am slower than mud!
BUT
I'm still pushing myself and determined to get back to where I was.
Monday, Sept 2nd
2.03 miles average pace 11:34 Time 23:32
first time running in over a month
Wednesday, Sept 4
2.01 miles average pace 11:34 Time 23.17
No improvement
Thursday, Sept 5
5.29 miles average pace 14:31 Time 1:16:54
oops, we walked a lot and I about died. It was a tough run
Sunday, Sept 8
8 miles average pace 12:26 Time 1:39:34
Took me about 3 miles to start feeling a groove.
After that I felt really good until I had to go potty. Barely made it! :)
It was rough starting again but pretty happy with my time
Monday, Sept 9
Spin class. Hurts so good!
Tuesday, Sept 10
2.26 miles pace 11:12 Time 25.20
Getting a little better
Getting a little better
I have been feeling pretty down about my runs but writing it all out just proves to me that it is getting better and it will continue to get better!
My weight this morning was 169.2
That is 2.2 pounds lost from last week.
It feels like I have fought through these numbers before.....oh that's right because I have!
Note to self
DON'T EVER GET LAZY AGAIN!
Woo hoo! Great job.
ReplyDelete